North Central Recreation Center COVID-19 Policy
The health and safety of our employees, participants, and guests remains our top priority. With that in mind, North Central Recreation Center is taking numerous steps to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 in this facility.
Some of these steps include enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures as well as physical distancing protocols. We have also added multiple hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facility. We will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect during and after business hours.
As of Thursday, October 8th, 2020 we are now operating under the capacity of 150.
For the health and safety of our employees, participants, and guests we ask everyone to follow the following rules:
- Masks are required for all who enter this facility
- Everyone entering this facility will need to initial and sign a COVID-19 waiver
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature when they enter the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4˚ F (38˚ C) or greater will not be allowed entry.
- Locker rooms will be available
- Abide by physical distancing rules of 6 feet away from others
- Participants must leave as soon as possible following their scheduled session
- Each participant is responsible to brining his/her own water bottle
- Any siblings that must be in attendance are to remain with their parent/guardian at all times
- Do not enter the facility if you feel ill, have a fever/cough, or are short of breath
If you have a medial history that places you in a high-risk category for COVID-19, we recommend that you do not enter.
Thank you for your cooperation, commitment, and patience during these challenging times.
*This policy may change at any time due to new guidelines and recommendations and will be shared via our website and email.